St. Augustine, Florida 32080 (904) 495-0400 office
(904) 495-0506 facsimile
(888) 588-2599 toll free download vcard email SHAUN C. SALIBA Linkedln
Mr. Saliba is a construction litigator with extensive experience representing contractors and owners in construction and builder related matters from contract to lien claims. His practice focuses on construction, real estate litigation, commercial and residential, business and partnership disputes, landlord-tenant issues, partition actions, quiet title actions, boundary disputes, and all ranges of disputes confronting St. Augustine’s business community. Mr. Saliba also holds a certificate in urban and regional planning and interned at the Florida Department of Environmental Protection, giving him a solid foundation in land use, planning and the issues facing land owners and developers.
- Florida Coastal School of Law, J.D.
- Florida State University, B.A.
- The Florida Bar
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- An active outdoorsman, Shaun supports and is involved in many conservation and wildlife efforts
- Shaun leads St. Johns Law Group’s community involvement on environmental issues